- Search for BIENNESOFT you tube downloader in Google
- From the list,select the softonic tool page for Biennesoft.
- From the page click on the free download link (it appears like a box) and save the file.(approx 315 KB)
- Uncheck the softonic tool bar,agree to the license agreement and click download.
- The downloader is only 3 MB or less in size.
- Once the download is complete open the file to run the youtube downloader application in your computer.
- As this is done the program will be installed in your computer and a desktop icon will appear.
- The downloader would appear as a red and white dialog box as can be seen above.
- Go to www.youtube.com
- In the search bar enter the title of your favorite video.For eg.if you want to download the video Chamak chalo from the film RA-1 type the same in the search bar and hit.
- Once the video appears, right click on it and select copy URL.On doing this the URL will be pasted automatically in the youtube downloader making it ready for download.
- Select OK to download the selected video.
- As the download is completed (downloaded video will be in FLV format), you can convert the video into desired formats such as AVI(VCD), VOB(DVD) ,3GP & MP4 (mobile phones) etc.
- Select the required format and the quality of conversion such as high,low and medium.
- You can also change the location of download by clicking the browse button.
Home » biennesoft downloader » copy url » how to download videos from youtube » softonic manager » HOW TO DOWNLOAD & CONVERT VIDEOS FROM YOUTUBE...
in biennesoft downloader, copy url, how to download videos from youtube, softonic manager - on Monday, December 05, 2011 - No comments